Applications are invited from suitably qualified Sierra Leoneans, for the position of an
Auditors at the Audit Service Sierra Leone.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified Sierra Leoneans, for the position of:
Qualification and Experience:
ACCA Part II or equivalent, or Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Auditing, Finance, or related field. No
Skills and Knowledge
- The applicant must also possess the following:
- Knowledge of public sector auditing.
- Proficiency in Microsoft PowerPoint, Word & Excel.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Excellent oral and writing skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Good analytical skills.
- Ability to work to deadlines, under pressure.
- Should be able to produce quality work under pressure.
- Skilled at evaluating systems of controls and determining appropriate testing strategies.
Summary of Duties:
The Auditor examines and analyses accounting records to determine financial status of public entities and
prepares financial reports concerning operating procedures.
Please note that you may be required to work in the provinces. For further details, including application form
and job description, visit the official website of Audit Services.
Application forms must be downloaded from the website and completed forms sent to the Human Resources
Manager, Audit Service Sierra Leone 9th Floor Youyi Building Brookfields Freetown.
The closing date and time for the receipt of completed application forms is on Friday 28th August 2020 at 12 noon.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.